In this week’s Love List, we’re featuring a new section that includes our favorite blankets. Plus, you’ll love a date night idea we have!
- Free printable date night cards – what a beautiful idea and perfect for Valentine’s day
- I was hesitant to share these, because whoa they’re $200, BUT…these are the most comfy workout shoes I’ve ever owned. I’d say they’re more for things like weights and strength training or biking, not so much high intensity cardio, for that you probably want a more structured shoe. But I just love how these are so easy to get on and no laces and just comfy!!
- We got this Gold Touch baking set as a wedding present 10 years ago. We use something from the set literally, daily. My other baking sheets are rusty and really gross. Finally, Nick asked that I please just buy some more baking sheets for us (I’d have to cover them in foil because parts were starting to flake off, lol), so I got 2 baking sheets and I feel like such an adult.
- I LOVE the branding on these candles – might I suggest the “you’re like really pretty” one for a Valentine’s gift? So cute!!!!
- Would you try Everything Bagel ice cream? Cream cheese ice cream with a crumble, whoa, kinda want to try!!
- Drooling over the colors in this home. And check out those skylights in the kitchen!
- I’m doing some summer shopping early and was searching for a good swimsuit. I generally do not love one piece suits, but my friend talked me into this one. I got it in the mail the other day and I love it! So good for the price. I also got this one last summer and it’s another winner!
- Loving this dumbbell for kids. Anytime my husband and I are doing at-home workouts, the kids love to be a part of it. So, this dumbbell will go right by the set my husband and I use! Good way to get a workout in, even with the kids around.
- I just got this essential oil and I LOVE it! It makes the house smell so warm and cozy. I also found on Pinterest if you search for different essential oil blends it shows you how to mix different oils to make certain scents, like this.
- I found this cute hairstyle on Instagram that seems super easy to do, I want to try it!
- I was recommended this game and I’ve heard it is a good 2 player game!
- This tea is so so good and if you like the Starbucks Refreshers but don’t want to spend the money, you can use this to make an at home version with white grape juice and adding fresh berries!
The Team’s Favorite Item – Blanket
Each week, we’re going to pick one item and share each of our favorites. We found that we each have a very distinct and different styles and it’s fun to share that with all of you!
- I love a good throw blanket; we have so many! I have some in every room (my office, living room, kids rooms). Our favorite are soft plush ones (these). I just saw UGG came out with throws, so this is next on my purchase list.
- Chappywrap blankets are quickly becoming a new favorite of mine! They are a bit pricier than I would normally pay, but the quality outweighs the price. I’ve been drooling over their great prints ever since one of my favorite bloggers introduced my to them.
- This is one of my favorite blankets I’ve ever bought! It’s SO soft which is a win on its own. I got a king size to make an oversize throw in the bedroom and it’s so cozy and it’s also a little heavier which I love!
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Love List and everything in it!