In our weekly love list, the team is sharing some great finds from Amazon (pants and a $30 backpack!) and Target. Plus, we’re talking our favorite pan/skillets at the bottom of the post.
- I came across this incredible guide for printing large scale prints on the cheap (I have the kids’ prints from when they were babies and when I did “school -like” photos of them, but I want to do updated one, boy do they grow quickly!
- Cutest backpack/purse – only $30 on amazon!! As the kids transition out of needing diapers and a whole diaper bag, this seems like such perfect option.
- This whole site (Zen Habits) is calming and I love reading the content. I especially loved this piece of creating impact when you’re overwhelmed.
- I think I’ve shared this before, but my favorite pants I own are from Chicos, but they’re pricey. I have the exact same style in 3 different colors. But again…pricey. I recently heard about these jeggings and now I can’t wait to try them!
- We took the kids to a little Chicago getaway and I can never leave the city without getting a delicious donut (or a dozen!). This time around, we got a dozen from Stan’s Donuts.
- I love a good podcast and typically gravitate toward listening to a good ole’ crime podcast. But, I just found another one I’m fascinated by – it’s called Under the Influence and it’s about the female-dominated industry and influences. It’s a must-listen!
- We were given this game for my son’s 5th birthday and he has been absolutely loving it! Definitely recommend if you have little ones that are getting into playing games.
- I’m all for a good hack and I love this idea! She turns a picture frame into a cute tray.
- I’ll be the first to admit that I have no special clothes organization system but I found this way of folding jeans/pants so fascinating! Not sure if it would save much time but it would definitely make a closet space much neater.
- These are my favorite sunglasses. I can never find any that fit my face well but these are perfect! They have broken once as they are only $14.99 but when I find something I like I usually stick to it!
- I just got these shorts and they are so cute! You can dress them up or down and they will be a perfect Summer staple.
Our Favorite Item – Cooking Pan
- I didn’t want to love this pan so much (because of the price tag) but I find myself using it every single day. It’s the best nonstick skillet I’ve ever owned (Our Place Always Pan). Close second though is my Dutch oven, because I bake bread in it every week
- I am not incredibly particular about my pans – I always get overwhelmed by all of the choices! But, we were gifted this set for Christmas (because as I get older, those are the exciting gifts I ask for!) and so far, so good!
- I find it really hard to find good pans that are truly nonstick but this has been the best one I’ve found! They have it at a lot of stores and online but I found mine at Marshall’s!