This weeks’ Love List has a few products for enjoying the outdoors, including adorable lanterns that I am in LOVE with and simple cushions for your outdoor furniture. Plus, you can enjoy some light reading by peaking at fun children’s books and a few great articles the team is sharing.
- You know how I’m in love with gnomes? RIGHT? Well, check out these super cute table top lanterns to keep mosquitos away (they ALWAYS bite me).
- I also purchased a cushion for our outdoor chairs because the ones I had blew away one storm at our old house, so I’m finally getting new ones (with strings to tie on to the chairs). Two years later, look at me adulting!!
- I feel like these beautiful storage bins would go with decor in whatever room in the house, I’m just hesitant at the price.
- Seems like I always need a refresher on things to do outside, and I loved this simple list.
- My kids both love books by Terry Border – and so do my husband and I! They are entertaining and so fun to look at (you have to check out how his books are illustrated!). And, of course, they always have a good message to spread.
- I loved reading this article about why we are craving “wholesome” things.
- This is nothing like a SweetPhi photo shoot day, but I did find these food styling hacks to be quite entertaining!
- I have always loved Rifle Paper Co. and recently came across this amazing peel and stick wallpaper!
- I tried these for the first time recently and they did not disappoint! Big warning though…you may eat the whole bag they’re so good!! I love ALL of Siete’s products I’ve tried especially their Nacho chips and Cassava Tortillas!
- I always say I’m going to organize every room, closet and drawer in my house but it hasn’t happened yet. I love reading articles like this one and seeing all of the options for what I can do in the future to get everything organized!
- I saw this bag and thought it was so cute! With farmers markets starting it would be perfect to take along or it looks like a great bag to have for grocery shopping too. These ones are local to Wisconsin but I’m sure there are other ones similar!
The team’s favorite item – Nail Polish
- My favorite brand of nail polish is Zoya. It’s all natural and is long wear – I swear, even washing my hands a million times a day this stuff stays on and doesn’t chip as frequently as others do. In terms of colors I love this little kit – I absolutely love and swear by these fast drying drops.
- I’ve always been a fan of OPI. My Mom just gifted me this color that I am loving for a perfect everyday Spring color.
- This is one of the brands I always buy because they have SO many color options. My favorite color right now is Pink Pursuit!