In this week’s Love List, I want to tell you about the easiest heat and eat meals (that are SO delicious!), a few great Target finds, bamboo bed sheets (for hot sleepers) and a peak at a documentary we all should watch.
- Potato chips made from less than perfect potatoes that would normally go to food waste? YESSSSSSS! Let me introduce you to Uglies Potato Chips.
- How fun is this post all about Recipes from National Parks? Makes me want to travel and eat.
- You know how much I love meal delivery services, right? Well, I recently tried the new Sun Basket Fresh and Ready meals (you literally warm them up) and wow, so good!! I also love that they have all these fun delicious new snack options that you can add on! I love Sun Basket for a healthy meal kit delivery option (healthy, but the food actually tastes good!)
- Last summer I got a dress from Target that had a similar cut to this one and so I’m going to get this one (plus how cute are the color options?)
- While I’m doing my online Target order, I’m going to get this scrub and more of my favorite snack.
- I had THE BEST French macaron the other day; lemon honey with toasted marshmallow – YUM! It came from Simple Bakery and Market.
- My son gets pretty warm when he sleeps and I recently read a recommendation for switching to bamboo sheets. I think I’ll give these a try (red is his favorite color), but I’d love to know if you’ve tried them before?
- Last summer my son was very interested in gardening and growing his own vegetables. I wanted to get a raised bed, but they were sold out everywhere. So, I ordered ours early this year and got this one. It’s the perfect size for a starter vegetable garden!
- We talked about our favorite Easter candies on last week’s Love List and I mentioned that I love Reese’s Eggs. Weeelll, I ran across this recipe and can’t wait to try it!
- I just watch Seaspiracy on Netflix and it was VERY eye opening. I highly recommend watching it.
- I saw this company featured in an email I received and I think these flowers are so pretty! They are naturally preserved flower arrangements that are supposed to last for a year. They only ship in the UK but now I want to find a brand like this in the US!
- I just got this lip balm and I LOVE it! It smells so good, works great, the company uses fair trade ingredients and they donate back to honeybee research.
The Team’s Pick – Favorite Stirring Utensil
- I got this set originally for the kids I think, but the items have become my favorite stirring utensils, the spatulas work so well!
- I love using wooden cooking sets like this one! They work so well and they look good leaving them out in a utensil holder too!