In this week’s Love List the SweetPhi team is sharing a few great fall finds (even if it’s still warm out), a game you may be able to get your hands on early, a great product for curly hair and more!
- The story behind the new Girl Scout cookie flavor. Can’t wait to try this one.
- Super cool trick for french tips on manicures (and what a cool idea with the different colors! Fun fact, I had a black and gold tipped manicure for our wedding because black and gold were our ‘colors’).
- 11 exciting fall cookbooks
- With school underway a cute book about school lunches.
- So cute – “Oh my gourd” doormat.
- Just a couple weeks ago, I shared an article from The House That Lars Built, but now I just ran across this! How fun does a craft along sound!?
- Do you know Charlie Behrens from Manitowoc Minute? He is basically hilarious and now he’s coming out with a game; the Card Sale game. You can get your hands on a copy by backing the Kickstarter here.
- I always forget how cute H&M clothes are for kids!? I mean, how about these flared leggings – so on trend – love!
- I’ve shared this brand before and it’s where I got my glasses from, but they just came out with new pairs and I think these are SO fun and I love the colors of this pair!
- I’m ready for Fall and all the warm, cozy clothes! I love these new flannels and fleece jacket at Target. They have so many colors that I want them all!
- If you have curly hair you should try this product! My hair gets SO curly with it and it smells amazing too.
Naomi Winkel says
I use the Maniology plates to stamp my french tips.
How fun, I googled them and they look cool, and so many options!