This week there are so many fun finds in the love list, from ceramic mugs to embroidered sweaters to noise cancelling headphones that are on sale under $40!! This is also the first week we’re doing a ‘sourced section’ at the bottom. If you have something you’d love to share with the SweetPhi audience share it with Phi (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- Ha – grocery store fan fashion!
- I just ordered another mug from my favorite ceramic mug shop Wolf Ceramics. You can read all about the story of my favorite ceramic mug here!
- The kids absolutely destroyed my noise cancelling headphones, but I just found these on sale for $35!!
- This sweater LOVE, I got it and wear it on the weekends!
- Especially love #6 and 7 – 17 easy, good habits that will change your life.
- 5 ways to end the endless catching up…#3 speaks to me.
- This beautiful quilted jacket is reversable – perfect coat for that in-between winter-spring weather!
- I shared in my ‘what I read in March 2023‘ post that I just re-read including an Emily Henry book because I love her writing so much, so it’s no surprise I loved this write up of her in Vulture.
- Stock up on these sweatpants for any of the men in your life! I just ordered a few more pairs for my fiancé and they are SO soft and he says they are very comfortable.
- I love this stoneware collection from Hearth and Hand by Magnolia. They have dinner plates, salad plates, mugs and cereal bowls!
- I just grabbed these socks and they are so soft and great for chilly walks!
- I shared these sandals a few weeks ago but I had to update that they are the comfiest pair of shoes I own now!
- This claw clip is one of my favorites and I love the two-tone of it.
- I’ve been loving essential oils over candles and I saw this list of the best oils for sleep. My favorite oils to have in the house are eucalyptus and vanilla!