In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team found a great place to grab a coffee, a few great books and a baking tool that you need to try. Keep reading to see what else we found this week.
- We got these mini pancakes with our Hungryroot delivery and the kids have been obsessed. I found them at Target so I’m super excited!
- Every morning I read a page out of The Daily Stoic, I find it very calming and grounding and a nice way to start the day.
- 10 best pieces of life advice
- This utensil organizer supposedly fits an entire flatware set!
- How cool is this self watering planter?
- Luxury ice is now officially a thing. What a world we’re living in!
- I’m sure I’m late to the game, but I am currently powering through this book and I can’t put it down!
- Big fan of peanut butter right here, so when I recently saw someone making peanut butter with a machine like this, I was obsessed. This is a much healthier option than store bought and my kids would love helping make it.
- I am dreaming of enjoying a hot coffee in this beautiful Wisconsin coffee shop.
- I just grabbed these lights for underneath our kitchen cabinets. Our kitchen has terrible lighting and these have almost 20,000 reviews so I’m excited to try them!
- I’ve been trying to clean out the house and get rid of anything I don’t wear or haven’t used in while. I found this list that has 99 ideas to declutter your house!
- I love to bake and I read about these the last time I was making a cake and they actually worked well! They help with baking cakes more evenly instead of getting that crusty layer on the outside.