In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team found a must-have Lego set, some news about Marie Kondo and great jeans for everyday. As always, there’s plenty more below so keep reading and enjoy!
- Every time I use my mini food processor/chopper I realize how much I love it. It’s great for making the crumb topping in my cornflake pork chops.
- I’ve been wanting to update my office for a while and haven’t known exactly what I wanted to do. Then pictures started falling that I had been hanging on a bulletin board and the edges would curl up. Sooooo I got a beautiful heavy duty shelf like I have in my home office and LOVE. Can’t wait to create a gallery wall. What I love is that it’s super easy to change out the artwork without having to put more holes in the walls
- Super interesting post on how mindfulness exercises can be AS EFFECTIVE as anxiety medication!
- OMG I LOVED THIS BOOK and now it’s coming to screen.
- Ben is really into Legos – thinking I NEED TO BUY HIM THIS because it’s actually beautiful and I wouldn’t mind it as home decor, lol.
- As someone who always loved the *idea* of Marie Kondo, but felt it was pretty unrealistic, this post sure did make me smile.
- I just ordered this dress for a super fun occasion we have coming up. I’m always up for an excuse to wear a fun dress!
- Another great read – I ran across the introduction to Home Eq[uity] through this article, but you can read all about it here. I love the idea of discussing and closing the ‘Chore Gap.’
- My daughter needs a new backpack and has requested a Wonder Woman one. I love that she is obsessed with a strong super hero woman, so I’m getting her this one, which comes with a lunchbox and stickers.
- I just switched my makeup to this brand and so far I love it! I tried this foundation and concealer and it feels very light and looks really natural.
- These are my favorite jeans and I just ordered them in black! I also love this pair for a more simple jean.
- I love baking shows and I’ve been watching this new season from The Great British Baking Show! I love the original show more but this one is still fun.
- I saw these sandals and immediately added them to my cart! They’re so cure and they have tons of fun colors.