In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing fun Valentine’s Day finds, a dressing that goes with everything, a great travel bag and much more! As always, keep reading for a week full of fun finds.
- I’ve been using old grocery store bags as a lunch bag, but it’s just lackluster and thrown together. Enter THESE beauties – only $10 and so beautiful, three different patterns available.
- Just purchased a walking/foldable/under desk treadmill! I’m so so so excited about this.
- An electronics case for when you’re traveling. We’re starting to talk about traveling for Spring Break possibly – end of March – and I came across this so I’m adding it to my list!
- Did you know that when you break out there are different “zones” on your face and each zone has different meanings? Every month I break out in the same spot and it’s because of hormones. Here’s an interesting piece on the zones/face mapping.
- I thought this article about a house that can stay 70 degrees without any heat was fascinating.
- This bingo game has been so fun – we play it all the time! My kids are 3 and 6 and can both enjoy it.
- If you’ve been around for awhile, you know I love a good collab – how fun is the exterior of Harrod’s looking for the Yayoi Kusama launch?
- I’m a sucker for Valentine’s Day – the decor, the adorable PJs, all of it (even these plates🙂 And it’s always a good reminder to connect with someone you love or even a simple reminder to love yourself extra!
- I just grabbed these booties in the taupe color and they are perfect! They’re so comfy and also come in a ton of colors…plus they’re on sale!
- This was a fun list of gift ideas for Valentine’s Day!
- I never understood what made bodysuits such a trend, until I got this one! It’s beyond soft and I feel like you can layer it with any outfit.
- This has been my favorite salad dressing lately!