It’s almost Christmas and the whole team is excited! In this week’s Love List, we’re sharing a great reel as we head into 2023, a last minute gift idea or two and more!
- I accidentally bought 2 of this mermaid glow scrub last year and am so glad I did, I have been using it weekly – it makes your skin feel and smell sooooo good. I’m out of it now so I’m going to get more.
- For when soccer season starts again, lol. (I need this)
- Weird fact – I still sleep with the millet pillow I had AS A BABY. Millet is hypoallergenic, but still, I’m 37 years old, it’s kind of gross, I get it lol. I’ve tried other millet pillows over the years, but they just didn’t work (I could hear the millet crackling as I tried to sleep). Anyway, I’m on a quest to find a new pillow! I just got this pillow and will report back.
- Tried this pricey Fit Butter – super delicious!
- For my daily supplements I take, I found this super cute pill organizer for only $5.99!
- My Mom sent me this great reel the other day. It’s great for going in to the New Year. Give it a try and let us know what you got. I got “hold the vision, trust the process.”
- I am using these star ice molds to make my drinks a bit more festive during the holidays – they are perfect for Christmas and to carry on through any New Year’s party too! These mini ones would be fun too!
- Have you seen TikTok’s latest craze? Butter candles! My good friend shared a great reel with me and now she and I are determined to try it. Haha.
- With this huge snow storm and winter cold snap coming, I am stocking up on all things warm and cozy. Maybe I should have put this on my Christmas list!
- I just grabbed these little candles from Target for some of my Christmas decorations, like a few lanterns! They last much longer than the normal tea lights.
- This show was REALLY good…we may have watched in one weekend! I also started this documentary which was pretty interesting about the Royal family.
- These bowls are perfect for serving and I love that they come with a wood trivet so you can put it out right away if you’re cooking something hot!
- I see these every year and still love them! The zinc and wood colors are my favorite and they would make a cute gift too.
Leave a Reply