In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a great holiday movie for kids, the best speaker and shelves for your shower and a great gift for anyone who might be getting engaged this season!
- I have 4 kids, and they seem to get nasty stomach bugs which results in puke on the carpet, more frequently than I’d like to admit lol, so I bought myself this carpet vacuum!! And OMG it’s amazing!!
- I think it was Bridget who originally shared this cute short film Prep and Landing – the kids love it and it’s super cute!
- I bought what I thought was an advent calendar at Aldi – but it was a little stuffed gnome and a book and each day you’re supposed to dress up the gnome with little accessories that came in – what I thought was the present part – kind of like elf on the shelf, which we don’t do. But it was a little more work than I have time for these days (it was so cute and so over the top, like one day the gnome gets dressed up as a painter and there’s actual mini paints and you’re supposed to paint a picture for your kids, each day some involved thing this gnome is doing). BUT…I saw this super cute Tomte cake and am so in love with the idea, it’s so sweet and beautiful…and simple!
- OMG Black Panther: Wakanda Forever was SO GOOD! Nick and I saw it in the theaters and just wow. Also, the sound score on this movie is just incredible, it’s perfection!!!
- Oh do I love this list: 99 clutter free gift ideas
- Beautiful gold markers – any other art supply lovers?
- They are making the World’s Tallest Glass Tree near where I live and it’s been so cool to watch it come together! Jason Mack is the glass artist leading the charge – check it out!
- Have you ever heard of a Putz House? They are these adorable cardboard, glittery houses with a rich history. There is a local collector that does a beautiful display at a small museum in my hometown. My Mom loves Putz Houses so I’ve grabbed her a few for Christmas. You can find them here and here.
- Super random, but I love these sleek looking shower shelves.
- On my list – this water resistant speaker, perfect for jammin’ out in the shower!
- I love this top for the holidays! It’s super soft and stretchy and goes so well with high waisted pants or even a skirt! I love the pattern and details on this shirt too and the colors are all beautiful!
- I’ve needed new pillow cases for a while and just picked these up! I love the color and the quilted pattern on these.
- Tis the season for engagements (including me!) and I just found this cute ring/jewelry holder!
- I usually get Nespresso coffee but we ran out and went back to the normal coffee pot for a little bit and tried this coffee which is so good!
Leave a Reply