- So funny – In car coffee makers 1979 vs. 2000 – didn’t even know that In-car coffee makers were a thing!
- I splurged and got myself this photo printer. It’s already worth it, I wanted a new photo for my office and boom, two seconds later, I had it. The quality is surprisingly amazing. But, if you don’t want to splurge on a new one, you can get a refurbished/pre-owned one on eBay here.
- Have you ever heard of a ‘glorified hamburger’? Loved this article about the depression era food, and now I want to make them!
- I bought some pantry storage items last year (these bins WITH HANDLES and clear lazy susans) and they were complete game changers. It made me happy to read these pantry organization tips and feel like I’ve got it down pretty good because my pantry and fridge are actually organized!
- My skin really changes in winter (and after childbirth, thanks hormones). I swear, it’s so dry it’s painful…unless I actually use good products. Just purchased my favorite moisturizer and 2 days later, it was fine again! Good thing I wrote this post a while ago about products for really dry skin.
- I stumbled across this hack and just purchased some Fabuloso to try it. It has put me in full all spring cleaning mode a bit early and I’m not mad about it!
- How cute are these scratch off Valentine’s cards (there are tons of options)? I originally saw them featured in this Buzzfeed article.
- I think, between Phi and I, we’ve talked about it 100 times, but kinetic sand is maybe the best thing I’ve ever purchased my kids. They are 5 and 2 and are both entertained for hours by it.
- Another online hack that has seriously been so helpful. I often get frustrated trying to peel tags off, so this hack was much appreciated!
- This lotion has been a life saver with this cold and dry winter weather! I have the orange blossom one but I can’t wait to try the other scents!
- I just got this facial brush and it’s been so nice! I love using it after taking my makeup off for an extra clean and the red and blue lights help the skin! It makes my skin feel so refreshed. I also shared this facial steamer before but they are so relaxing, it’s like a mini spa at home!
- I loved reading this list of cozy things for your home under $80! It’s been so cold here I’ll take all the cozy things I can!