In this week’s Love List we’re sharing my Sephora favorites that I’ll be restocking, a secret ingredient to make amazing smoothies, a must have robe and SO much more!
- I’m reordering some of my most-used items from Sephora:
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Translucent Pressed Setting Powder (this stuff is so wonderful, works like a dream and I’ve been using it for years!)
- ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation, I love this one because it’s suuuuuper lightweight but has coverage, it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing any makeup.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof 12HR Retractable Eyeliner Pencil – my go-to everyday black eye liner.
- We’ve been using PB2 powder to make the most amazing smoothies in the morning (like the peanut butter banana smoothie we posted last week that tastes like a peanut butter cup!)
- I shared this a few weeks ago and I’m sharing it again – THIS ROBE is so comfy, and so well priced it’s truly a bathroom and getting ready robe must have!
- Agree with #10 on this list of best books of 2023 by amazon editors!
- Check out this gorgeous dinnerware! I can’t decide what color I want because they’re all so beautiful!
- If you haven’t seen this movie yet, I highly recommend you watch it because the sequel just came out and they are some of the best movies we have seen lately!
- They also just came out with a new season of Black mirror and I forgot how intriguing and good they are.
- I had to grab some more cupcake liners so I checked out what Walmart had and I was pleasantly surprised! They have packs of 96 for only $1.12! They also have colors like gold and silver and a mixed pack!
- A fun list of new grocery store items!
- I saw this cake on Instagram and it’s so beautiful! I love that blue and white design!
- I’ve seen a lot of people share these active dresses like this one or this one!