As we’re quickly approaching the 4th of July, I wanted to share some of my very favorite recipes to bring along to any BBQ. The weather is finally nice, friends and family are gathering around and it’s a perfect time to celebrate with some yummy food!
- Strawberries and Cream Icebox Pie
- 5 Ingredient Salsa
- 5 Ingredient Grilled Citrus Chicken Skewers
- Watermelon Salsa
- Whole Wheat Fruit Pizza Cookie
- 5 Ingredient Grilled Hot Chicken Sausages
- 5 Ingredient Jalapeno Cheddar Dip
- 5 Ingredient Strawberries and Cream Tartlets
- Cucumber Melon Spritzer Drink
- Fruit Punch
- Cheesy Bacon Dip
- Quick Guacamole
- BBQ Apple Cheddar Sliders with Cheese Fries
- Wisconsin Farmer’s Market Cheeseburger
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Red, White and Blue Triflets
- Grilled Pork and Peaches
- Balsamic Grilled Vegetables
- Chickpea-Zucchini Veggie Burger
There you have it – some of my favorite 4th of July recipes! I can’t wait to hear about what you all made for your summer BBQs!
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!