In this week’s Love List we’re sharing purses that you can bring into arenas…have you seen the limits most of them have now? You’ll also find book and show recommendations, sets for Summer, home organization tips and more!
- Did you know that many arenas now have small purse size limits? My friend thankfully told us before we went, and she had the cutest cross-body Nike purse and this one too! or
- I also ordered a small card holding wallet.
- Just started reading Unfortunately Yours by Tessa Baily that just got released, she’s one of my favorite romance authors!
- Ben will be at a camp that’s outdoors but still needs lunch, so I got new lunchboxes!
- How amazing do these grilled caprese skewers look?!
- Guilty of #1, 7, and 19 on this list for sure…
- A personality test can’t tell who you are.
- I’ve been seeing a lot of outfit sets and I love this one and this one!
- Swimsuits are always the hardest to shop for in my opinion, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about this brand and I love this suit!
- This is such a cute/different hairstyle that would be perfect for Summer!
- I loved this list of ways to organize a small bathroom. I really liked these storage containers.
- I’ve recently started watching Survivor and it’s pretty addicting. I’ve seen a few episodes here and there but I’ve been hooked!
- I’ve been loving this cottage cheese. Have you tried Phi’s recipe for waffles made with cottage cheese?!