You know how I was saying we got every kitchen gadget under the sun for our wedding? Well we got an ice-cream maker! My husband was trying to make something but we only had a few random ingredients, so I told him to use some of the liquor we have left over from parties (we could probably open a bar with the amount of alcohol we have-guess we’ll just have to have a party soon!) With my input into the girly alcohol, we came up with this recipe and it was really good-tasted like an adult dreamsicle!
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Orange Juice I used one cup from the bottom of the bottle and then 1 cup water
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 Cups Whole Milk
- 1/4 Cup Cake Vodka this stuff is deliciously dangerous
- 1/8 Cup Triple Sec Liquor
- Whisk all ingredients until sugar is dissolved
- Put in the ice-cream maker bowl and let the machine run for 15-20 minutes
- Transfer the contents (should be a soft ice-creamy texture) into a container with lid and put in the freezer for an hour, then it is ready to enjoy!
Ladies, if you’re ever at a bar and need a drink idea, try orange juice with cake vodka-tastes like a dreamsicle! But watch out-cake vodka tastes so good one could easily get carried away…not speaking from experience or anything…but seriously-it tastes like cake!!