In this week’s meal plan, we’re sharing 15 recipes to make your life easier – from nuggets to lattes and everything in between! Pick your recipes and click to create an easy grocery list!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- This makes 6-8 side salads or 3-4 larger salads
- Quick pickling is refrigerator pickling
- This recipe is very vinegar forward
- Marinate for 1-2 days or eat them as soon as one hour after putting them in
- A great recipe for breastfeeding Mom’s because of the flax and oat
- Before baking the bread, I like to brush butter on top (or spray with cooking spray) and sprinkle some oats on top
- You can use Active Yeast or Quick Rise Yeast, 1 packet = 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- These are technically an appetizer, but I think appetizers make for a great lunch.
- These can be made in an Air Fryer or stovetop.
- This recipe is made with large chicken breasts. If the chicken you’re using is on the smaller or thinner side, I would recommend adding it halfway through cooking as to not dry out the chicken.
- You could also add in a can of crushed tomatoes or cream of chicken soup if you like a saucier dish, I happen to love the roasted quality of this dish without any sauce. I use this 4.8 quart pyrex baking dish!