Winter is one of my favorite reading seasons, because it just feels like the perfect time to grab a cup of hot cocoa and get lost in the pages of a good book. I’m sharing my cozy winter reading list for you to enjoy!
Speaking of good books, this list is based on lists I saw where people ranked their top best books they had read in 2021, so I’ve got my fingers crossed and high hopes that these are all great books!
- Season of Second Chances – A charmingly quirky seaside town offers a recently separated restauranteur a fresh start and possibly a new lease on love in A Season for Second Chances, by the author of The Twelve Dates of Christmas.
- The Soulmate Equation – The New York Times bestselling author of The Unhoneymooners returns with a witty and effervescent novel about what happens when two people with everything on the line are thrown together by science—or is it fate?
- The Island of Missing Trees – A rich, magical novel on belonging and identity, love and trauma, nature and renewal, from the Booker-shortlisted author of 10 Minutes 38 Seconds in This Strange World.
- White Ivy – “A truly addictive read” (Glamour) about how a young woman’s crush on a privileged former classmate becomes a story of love, lies, and dark obsession, offering stark insights into the immigrant experience, as it hurtles to its electrifying ending in this “twisty, unputdownable, psychological thriller” (People).”
- The People We Keep – This is a novel follows April Sawicki who leaves her hometown, that never quite felt like a home, and finds that life could be much bigger than where she came from. As April moves through the world, meeting people who feel like home, she chronicles her life in the songs she writes and discovers that where she came from doesn’t dictate who she has to be.
- Instructions For Dancing – In this romantic page-turner from the author of Everything, Everything and The Sun is Also a Star, Evie has the power to see other people’s romantic fates—what will happen when she finally sees her own?
- The Reading List– An unforgettable and heartwarming debut about how a chance encounter with a list of library books helps forge an unlikely friendship between two very different people in a London suburb.
I hope you enjoyed a peak at my cozy winter reading list. I’d love to hear if you’re reading something great this winter. Just leave me a comment below and let me know!
Leave a Reply