Here is another delicious recipe, this one I adapted from Little Bitty Bakes they make the perfect breakfast muffin!
Makes 12 full muffins
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 6oz container Chobani pineapple yogurt (I’m sure vanilla or plain would taste great too)
- 2 oz fat free unsweetened yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, crushed via food processor
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line one 12 muffin tray with paper cups and lightly spray with cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, stir the bananas, oil, yogurt, egg, and vanilla until mixed well. Next, stir in the sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour. Next add 1 cup of the crushed cereal. Divide the batter evenly amongst the 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle the remaining cereal over the top. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. When done take out and place directly on a cookie sheet for cooling.
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!