THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! As I share this cookbook update: four months post release, words escape me. I can only try and express my gratitude and thanks to each and every one of you.
I cannot believe everything that has happened, from the cookbook announcement, four months until launch, then two months until launch, then the cookbook was in stores, then we celebrated the #sweetphicookbook release party. I am still in disbelief and awe at the whole process, and the fact that my cookbook is out in the world, in your hands, in your kitchens! I am eternally grateful and just cannot stop saying thank you!!
Features: some highlights of where the cookbook has been featured
- The Daily Meal did a lovely piece/interview with me about the cookbook called “make dinner with only 5 ingredients using the cookbook for busy people“
- Oprah.com featured one of my recipes and called it “irresistible and unfussy” and I died.
- 5 recipes from my cookbook were featured in the Aug/Sept issue of FamilyFun magazine!
- Feature in Working Mother magazine
- InStyle online recipe featured one of my faves: S’more Pie
Come join me:
- If you live in Wisconsin, I’d love for you to join me next Monday, October 10th at 7pm at the Kiel Public Library (it’s about an hour outside of Milwaukee). There will be treats and I’ll be talking more about how the cookbook came to be. And I’d love to see you!!
Where to buy:
- If you don’t already have the cookbook, or you’re wanting to buy another one for someone you love (thank you) they are available via: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Boswell Books, IndieBound, Walmart, at Costco, and wherever books are sold.
- I’ve been asked about signed copies. You can purchase those via my local bookstore Boswell Books and they’ll ship them to you.
Other posts you might enjoy:
- Exciting News…I’m the author of the Baby Brezza Cookbook!
- A list of my favorite cookbooks!
- Baby Food Maker Cookbook Out in Stores Today!
Sharing is caring:
- I absolutely LOVE seeing everything you are making on Instagram from the #sweetphicookbook , please instagram your photos and use the hashtag and tag me! You can also share a picture to the SweetPhi Blog Facebook page!
- Lastly, if you’ve been enjoying the cookbook, would you mind leaving a review on Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble? SO MANY THANKS!! This really helps keep the book seen, and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, and THANK YOU so much to those of you that have already left reviews!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!