Today I am beyond excited to officially announce that my cookbook: Fast and Easy Five Ingredient Recipes: A Cookbook for Busy People will be coming out in the summer of 2016! This cookbook announcement post comes after months and months and months and months of behind the scenes work, and it is available for pre-order on Amazon.com today and will be available in bookstores next July!
Excuse me as I freak out a little bit, you see, the thing is, having a cookbook has been a dream, and is one of those situations where everything seems to have lined up.
For months I’ve been hinting and showing behind the scenes photos for a cookbook, because the thing is, I was in fact working on a cookbook (which I’ve been working on for over a year) and was going to be self publishing, but there was something keeping me from finishing it. I had the concept, about 95% of the actual work done (testing recipes, photography, recipes, more photography and more recipes) but just couldn’t bring myself to wrap it all up. During that time I was approached by a publisher and meetings, proposals and contracts later, my cookbook is going to be published! FOR REAL, this is happening, and I still have to pinch myself.
The cookbook will be based on my Five Ingredient Friday series. It will contain over 100 recipes, all 5 ingredients or less, all with big beautiful photos (always my favorite part of cookbooks) and will contain my favorite easy recipes for busy people (who isn’t busy? right?) I truly believe this will be a cookbook that everyone will enjoy!
What will I be working on until the cookbook comes out?
- Welp, the cookbook of course!
- Continuing to grow my blog and social media following (stay tuned on instagram, facebook, twitter and pinterest!)
- Recipe developing and testing and photographing for the cookbook
- Working on the manuscript for the cookbook
- Researching how other cookbook authors have launched their books – any advice, I’d love to hear it!
- Saying thank you a million times over for all of you amazing readers and everyone who is helping me through the process, whether pre-ordering the book or helping in its creation! THANK YOU!!
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!