This past weekend we had our annual Christmas Cookie & Cocktail Exchange Party. Besides all the delicious cookies and cocktails, there was a surprise….SANTA VISITED…and brought little liquor filled dark chocolate bottles and took pictures with the guests!
The cookies I made for the exchange were the Vanilice (little vanillas or raspberry filled vanilla cookies). One of my friends looked at the table and only briefly looked at the handwritten labels and said ‘what are Vanilla Ice cookies?’ so they are now affectionately called ‘Vanilla Ice’ cookies by my husband.
Here is a list of cookies that were at the party and the winners:
1. Super Chocolaty delights
2. Cream wafers (winner – best Tasting)
3. Peanut Butter Blossoms
4. Rum Balls (winner – best Looking)
5. Minty Chocolate Cookies (winner – best Christmas Themed)
6. Toffee Pretzel Peanut Butter Cookies
7. Oatmeal Butterscotch
8. Lemon Ricotta Cookies
9. Vanilice (not included in voting)
Here is a list of the cocktails that were at the party and the winners:
1. Caramel Apple Jello Shot with Grinch Hat (winner-best Christmas Themed)
2. Fizzy Christmas Drink (winner-best Looking)
3. Merry Christmas Ale
4. The Christmas Cookie
5. Gin Fizz
6. Chocolate Peppermint Tini
7. Pine Bender Tini (winner – best Tasting)
Want to read more more about our Cookie and Cocktail Exchange and get the voting card templates? See my post on Cookie and Cocktail Exchange Paper Templates.