Everyone has that one friend who loves her beauty products more than anything elseso I made this Holiday Gift Guides – Best gifts for the Beauty Lover!. I will admit, that I am starting to care more and more about my beauty products as I get older, but I still consider myself pretty low maintenance.
These gifts are sure to please anyone that gets them!
- Rose quartz facial roller – I’ve heard so many good things about this! It is the ultimate luxury and I think I’ll be treating myself to one this Christmas.
- Long lasting nail polish – Simply one of my favorite nail polish brands. And a bonus? They’re formulated Big 10 free (without things like formaldehyde, lead, dibutyl and more.)
- Silk pillow case – I love silk pillow cases to help keep my hair under control for wear the next day.
- The best scalp mask ever – charcoal is all the race this year and coconut has long proven health benefits. Put the two together and get this amazing exfoliating shampoo product.
- A good red lipstick – every women needs a killer go-to red lipstick. And this one is it. It’s my favorite hands down.
- Travel Size Gift Set – a cute set including a moisturizer, two serums and a face oil.
- Shiseido perfect cleansing oil – I wrote about this product in my post when I was struggling with dry skin. It seriously helped save my skin!
- Mascara – I love the extra volume from this mascara – seriously the best
- Beauty blender – I’m a sucker for packaging and this little guy is so cute. Plus, I can never have enough beauty blenders in my makeup bag.
- Makeup brushes – super compact so it’s easy to carry around, but it includes the 10 brushes you’ll need to complete any flawless look.
- Moroccanoil Treatment Oil – The best to ondition, smooth frizz and flyaways, detangle, and boost shine!
- Burt’s Bees Gift Set – a set of 6 travel size products to pamper and moisturize even on the go!
- Brazilian Bum Bum Body Cream – This is one of my favorites and it smells SO good!
Hoping that all of your beauty-loving friends love their gifts this year!
This is not a sponsored post – all of the above items were purchased by me or are on my wishlist, all opinions are mine alone. Some of the links above are affiliate links, thanks for supporting the brands and products I love which make the SweetPhi blog possible.