This is my most favorite gift guide to put together because it’s basically a list of things I have or would love to get! Hint, hint to my hubby 🙂 I hope this guide is helpful for you to find a gift for your mom, best friend, sister or even yourself! Yes, it’s ok to treat yourself too.
- Rifle Paper calendar – I get a new one of these calendars every year and I absolutely love it!
- Kate Spade crossbody purse – any girl would be happy to get a good crossbody purse. I love this Kate Spade one because it comes in three beautiful neutral, yet fun colors.
- Activity tracker ring – I included this on my gift guide for men too. It’s nice to have a fitness and sleep tracker that doesn’t look clunky, but is instead sleek and beautiful.
- Cat-eye sunglasses – I love having fun with sunglasses and can never have enough pairs.
- The softest t-shirt – these t-shirts are seriously the best. I buy them in bulk and love them so much.
- Faux fur slippers – my feet are always cool, especially when I visit my parent’s house for the holidays. So, I keep a pair packed in my overnight bag so I’m warm and cozy all season long
- Touchscreen gloves – these could be on every gift guide I put together. They are just invaluable. Keep you fingers warm and still be able to use that phone for ever-important texts or fun holiday photos.
- Almond coconut honey bath – Everyone I know that has used this is in love with it!
- Leather tote – this bag can be worn a few different ways and comes in plenty of colors and can even be personalized.
- Mantra band – perfect for the daily reminder to live in the moment.
- Stationary – I love having a set of these around for anytime I need to write a quick note
- Tinted lip balm – this lip balm is great because it moisturizes and tints at the same time.
- Thayer leather strap watch – watches are something that my Grandma loved and I think I inherited that love (ahem, obsession) from her. This is one of my many favorites. Another great one here.
- Super soft robe – so cozy that it’ll be ever so hard to get dressed in the morning.
- Love your state necklace – these are so great! For friends near and far, find their state and let them know you love them.
- Burberry perfume – I’ve worn this for years – it’s classic and wonderful. A perfect gift.
What do you think about treating yourself around the holidays? Is it a strict no-no? Or an occasional treat while treating others is ok? Hope you’ve enjoyed this holiday gift guide – best gifts for her.
This is not a sponsored post – all of the above items were purchased by me or are on my wishlist, all opinions are mine alone. Some of the links above are affiliate links, thanks for supporting the brands and products I love which make the SweetPhi blog possible.
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!