I don’t know about you, but I feel like guys are the hardest to shop for. I don’t even just mean Nick; my Dad is also hard to shop for. I think it’s because when they want something, they just buy it for themselves. I’m hoping this gift guide includes a few luxuries that you can surprise him with.
- Noise cancelling headphones – because sometimes you just need a little peace and quiet. These headphones are the ultimate luxury, wireless and equipped with Google assistant.
- Aviator sunglasses – I got these for Nick’s birthday and he loves them. I think they are classic, yet stylish.
- Wireless speaker – something every guy needs. This speaker is portable and pairs up with any bluetooth device.
- Cocktail bitters – add these to your bar to polish off any cocktail and look like a superior mixologist.
- Activity tracker ring – I love this activity tracker because it is a great alternative to a larger watch. The ring is sleek and lightweight and will still track your fitness and sleep 24/7.
- Sunrise alarm – We have these at home and everyone we know that has tried them loves them. Do yourself a favor and get one for the guy in your life and one for yourself.
- Jogger pants – The comfiest, classic pants that are the best for lounging around the holidays.
- Whiskey rocks – the perfect addition to any cocktail.
- Cologne – This is my all-time favorite scent for men; it’s classic and wonderful.
- A great men’s lotion – often overlooked, moisturizing for men is important! This set includes my favorite lotion and lip balm.
- The best flannel shirt – Nick loves these flannels. The colors are vibrant and they fit great.
- Whiskey soy candle – we love candles at our house, so I try to mix in some more manly scents. This candle is perfect for just that. And, an extra bonus, it has a wood wick to provide that fantastic wood crackling sound.
- Touchscreen gloves – I can’t say enough about these. When it’s freezing outside, but you know you’ll need to use your phone – these are all you need!
- Bluetooth turn table – classic sounds with modern capabilities – this turn table is bluetooth compatible and features usb outlets that allow for copying vinyl into digital files.
Have you picked out a gift for that man in your life yet? I hope you find some of these suggestions helpful. Happy Gifting!
This is not a sponsored post – all of the above items were purchased by me or are on my wishlist, all opinions are mine alone. Some of the links above are affiliate links, thanks for supporting the brands and products I love which make the SweetPhi blog possible.
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!