I don’t know about you, but I feel like guys are the hardest to shop for. I don’t even just mean Nick; my Dad is also hard to shop for. I think it’s because when they want something, they just buy it for themselves. I don’t know about you, but I feel like guys are the hardest to shop for. I’m hoping with this holiday gift guide – best gifts for him, you’ll surprise him!
- Noise cancelling headphones – because sometimes you just need a little peace and quiet. These headphones are the ultimate luxury, wireless and equipped with Google assistant.
- Aviator sunglasses – I got these for Nick’s birthday and he loves them. I think they are classic, yet stylish.
- Wireless speaker – something every guy needs. This speaker is portable and pairs up with any bluetooth device.
- Cocktail bitters – add these to your bar to polish off any cocktail and look like a superior mixologist.
- Activity tracker ring – I love this activity tracker because it is a great alternative to a larger watch. The ring is sleek and lightweight and will still track your fitness and sleep 24/7.
- Sunrise alarm – We have these at home and everyone we know that has tried them loves them. Do yourself a favor and get one for the guy in your life and one for yourself.
- Jogger pants – The comfiest, classic pants that are the best for lounging around the holidays.
- Whiskey stones – the perfect addition to any cocktail.
- Cologne – This is my all-time favorite scent for men; it’s classic and wonderful.
- A great men’s lotion – often overlooked, moisturizing for men is important! You can get this lotion in a number of different gift sets.
- The best flannel shirt – Nick loves these flannels. The colors are vibrant and they fit great.
- Whiskey soy candle – we love candles at our house, so I try to mix in some more manly scents. This candle is perfect for just that. And, an extra bonus, it has a wood wick to provide that fantastic wood crackling sound.
- Touchscreen gloves – I can’t say enough about these. When it’s freezing outside, but you know you’ll need to use your phone – these are all you need!
- Bluetooth turn table – classic sounds with modern capabilities – this turn table is bluetooth compatible and features usb outlets that allow for copying vinyl into digital files.
Other posts you might enjoy:
- Holiday Gift Guide – Best Gifts for Toddlers
- Holiday Gift Guide – Best Gifts for Her
- Holiday Gift Guides – Best gifts for the Beauty Lover
Have you picked out a gift for that man in your life yet? I hope you find some of these suggestions helpful. Happy Gifting!