I can’t even tell you how excited I am for the holidays this year, since Ben is getting older and it’s more and more fun to watch him start to understand the season. Yes, he’s only one, but he still gets so excited. And, we are having so much fun finding little gifts for him.
I rounded up a few of my favorite gifts for toddlers and am thrilled to share this holiday gift guide – best gifts for toddlers with you!
- Play kitchen – we got this for Ben’s birthday and he still loves it. And it’s so fun to have him cook us little meals in it. I think his favorite thing to cook is eggs 🙂
- Pirate ship playhouse – this playhouse is so fun because kids get to color it first! It comes with washable markers so they can use their creative brains to color and then hop in for a ride in their very own pirate ship!
- Fresh baby food freezer tray – ok, so this is reeeallly a gift for mom or dad, but it helps feed your kid, so that counts, right?
- Deluxe pounding bench – yes, the name of this gift sounds like a headache for parents, but it really is such a great toy that helps kids practice coordination and colors.
- Zany zoo wooden activity station – this is actually Ben’s gift for this year. I love most of the toys made by this brand. This activity station will keep Ben entertained for hours – or at least we’re hoping so!
- Moose stuffed animal – what kid doesn’t love a super squishy, soft and cuddly stuffed animal? And this brand is the softest!
- Bean bag chair – when we saw this in the store, we just couldn’t resist it. How fun is a little mini bean bag chair?!
- Hanna Andersson Gnome PJ’s – these have been a tradition in our family for as long as I can remember. I always received them as a kid and now we gift them to Ben each year. Last year we got Ben an adorable Star Wars set.
- Little People farm set – Another toy we have for Ben that keeps him entertained for hours. I had Little People toys as a kid and I love that they are still around.
- Wooden duck push toy – a friend of mine has this little duck and it’s just so cute. The leather feet flap on the ground as your toddler pushes it across the floor and it always makes my friend’s son giggle!
- Lunchbox notes – This is especially great for toddlers who are a little bit older and maybe having some trouble adjusting to full days at school. Sending them a little love in their lunchbox will brighten their day
- A World of Cookies for Santa – I just love this book. It talks about all the different kinds of cookies kids leave out for Santa across the world. A super cute read for your toddler.
- Kitchen stepstool – we have this for Ben and it’s the best! It allows Ben to help out in the kitchen and he has so much fun using it.
Happy Shopping! I can’t wait to hear what you all pick out for your toddlers this holiday season.
This is not a sponsored post – all of the above items were purchased by me or are on my wishlist, all opinions are mine alone. Some of the links above are affiliate links, thanks for supporting the brands and products I love which make the SweetPhi blog possible.
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!