I absolutely love giving cookbooks as holiday gifts, probably because I love receiving them! Cookbooks allow you to try new things and discover recipes from around the world. In this holiday gift guide, I’m sharing some of my favorite cookbooks as well as a few gifts cookbook lovers would enjoy.
- Healthyish: A Cookbook with Seriously Satisfying, Truly Simple, Good-For-You (but not too Good-For-You) Recipes for Real Life – the title says it all!
- Better Homes and Garden 17th edition New Cook Book – I saw a magazine article all about the additions of this edition, and I cannot wait to dive in!
- Cookbook holder – the best part of this cool gift?! It has measurements and equivalents on it!
- The Pretty Dish – by Jessica Merchant. This book is so beautiful to look at, which makes it even more fun to cook with.
- Fast and Easy Five-Ingredient Recipes: A Cookbook For Busy People – this is obviously my favorite, written by yours truly!
- Feeding the Whole Family – by Cynthia Lair. This is a must-have book if you have kids. Each recipe has variations to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- 100% Real: 100 Insanely Good Recipes for Clean Food Made Fresh by Sam Talbot. I love so many of the recipes in this book (like these ham and brie crostini).
- Recipe journal – this is a great place to keep you favorite recipes. It can even be personalized on the front cover.
- Food Swings: 125+ recipes to enjoy your life of virtue and vice by Jessica Seinfeld, the best chocolate cake you’ll ever make is from her cookbook!
- SkinnyTaste One and Done – by Gina Homolka, you guys, I LOVE this cookbook and it would make a fantastic gift (these carne asada fries and my favorite instant pot spaghetti are from the book!)
- Personalized recipe card holder – a perfect keepsake for any food lover on your list
- Baby Food Maker cookbook – my second cookbook that I love so much; perfect for the new Mom on your list!
This is not a sponsored post – all of the above items were purchased by me or are on my wishlist, all opinions are mine alone. Some of the links above are affiliate links, thanks for supporting the brands and products I love which make the SweetPhi blog possible.