The whole team has found some great things to share with you on this week’s Love List; beautiful cutting boards and Bling Empire, plus two great food-related list articles, the two in Alyssa’s picks are fun reads!
- The last time I remember buying new socks, it was from a Walgreens 8 years ago. They say “no nonsense” on the toe and I still have a few pairs left to this day. But finally I bought some new black ankle socks, and they’re insanely amazing.
- There’s this one recipe I have on my site that we make all the time (whole bowl-tali sauce) and it’s said to be “like eating a hug”…and then I saw this hug ring and I’m pretty sure I need it.
- I’m in desperate need of new cutting boards (I was just lamenting this to Nick) and then an ad popped up for these cutting boards made out of recycled bottles and sugarcane! It’s beautiful and I love all of the different color choices.
- This podcast for when you don’t know exactly what your passion is; such a good listen from Elizabeth Gilbert via Oprah’s Super Soul Sessions. I loved her book BIG MAGIC, it has had such a big impact on me and is one of my most recommended books if you’re in the creative space.
- I love this article on home design and how it can be fun, eclectic and whimsical as opposed to the ever-popular minimalist. I have always been fascinated by color theory and Ellen Van Dusen (of Dusen Dusen) models her apartment with a similar inspiration.
- Ok, no judgement here please! I’m guilty of watching an absolute garbage show that is also somehow so addicting. Have you guys seen Bling Empire on Netflix? It’s absurd. But it’s the perfect escape from reality when I’m looking for a little brain break
- Absolutely loved seeing all of the amazing fashion at the inauguration – even down to Bernie and his hilarious outfit! I just bought a tote from this line, but am also seriously debating the print for my daughters room. P.S. Love the sophieandlili account and artwork!
- It’s always interesting to see what foods/things we have in America that aren’t in other countries! A lot of foods on this list of favorite foods Non-Americans like surprised me that they can’t be found in other countries, although there are foods when I’ve traveled that I can’t find anywhere here!
- I love going to Trader Joe’s to see what fun foods they have! This list of new items makes me want to take a trip and see if I can find them – especially foods 2, 5 and 6 on the list!
- I’ve been looking for a new essential oil diffuser and I’ve had this one in my Amazon cart for awhile! I think it will be my next purchase very soon!