It’s Easter week and I’m feeling happy and hopeful! Spring (and Easter especially) always has me feeling that way. As always, writing this Love List always makes me smile too – enjoy!
- Did you hear that Drew Barrymore came out with a kitchen line called ‘beautiful’ at Walmart! The pieces and appliances look really pretty – I especially love the black and gold. But there are some other fun colors and affordable pieces. Thoughts?
- Have you heard of Chile Crisp? It is crunchy peppers in a chili oil? Sounds amazing, here’s one I found and I’m immediately going to make this pasta I saw on Taste.
- Want to get lost looking at fun art made out of Rice Krispies?
- I’ve been looking for a wall hang tapestry thing that wasn’t a million dollars to go on an empty wall at the top of our stairs – I wanted it to marry the kids’ space and adult space together – lofty goal, I know, but I think I found just the one!!!!
- Oh boy, I am officially HOOKED! Have you watched Firefly Lane? I didn’t even realize it was based on a book, but I do love a good Netflix original show. Anyway, season 1 is over and now I impatiently wait for season 2.
- We dyed Easter eggs this weekend and did some fun Easter crafts. I love this site for great kids craft ideas.
- Not exactly sure why this is described as “for girls” only, buuuut I did purchase this fun flower garden building toy for my son and daughter for Easter. They love to play in the garden with us while we’re pulling weeds, so I thought this would be fun!
- I’ve been dreaming of a vacation and love looking up different vacation packages and not too long ago I discovered Costco does them with flight, hotel and rental cars! They have such good deals and it’s so fun to see the different destinations.
- I’ve been on a search for good pans and right now I’m trying out this brand. I always try to look for non-toxic cookware that is also non-stick and have seen these quite of few times for recommendations so I hope this one is good!
- I’ve been obsessed with this sandwich from Panera…I may have ordered it twice last week! I tried to remake it at home and it just wasn’t the same and this has been my go-to order lately!
The Team’s Favorite – Easter Candy
- I grew up in a European house, and my mom has been spoiling us with German chocolate for years (she would find the best stuff at import stores.) Now, the unique things I grew up with are available everywhere!! My favorite was always the Kinder Easter Eggs – chocolate and hazelnut for the win! A close second are these Lindt chocolate carrots – also chocolate and hazelnut
- Reeses eggs! I have been a long time lover of peanut butter and the chocolate to pb ratio in a Reeces egg is perfection.
- I’ll have to say the Reese’s Eggs too! I also like the Starburst Easter jellybeans for a non-chocolate favorite!