In this week’s Love List, the team is sharing their favorite water bottles – perfect for hot summer days! Plus, a cart full of Ikea goodies, the best cozy robe for only $10 and an artist that makes donuts look drool-worthy!
- After reading this article on Everything Bagel Ice Cream, I ordered it. I hated it in a big way, Nick loved it. He just sent me this article. My response is “no” lol, would you try it?
- Our living room area is … rough? needs work? We literally have a couch in it, and had plans to get a different couch, but cancelled the order because there were such huge delays, it’s just empty and makes me want to change it. But it feels like such a huge undertaking and I’m not quite sure where to start. So anyway…PLEASE SEND ME YOUR COUCH AND LIVING ROOM RECS.
- I did see this indoor/outdoor poof and I am so drawn to it…but that price seems a little high? Just me?
- I take this $10 item with me every time we travel and it makes a world of difference for feeling comfy cozy when getting ready, it’s so soft.
- Always sharing great finds, Grace Atwood, talked about this artist on her Insta stories. I am IN LOVE with how realistic his donut art looks.
- I just have to shout out Milwaukee and the Deer District! Barely 5 years ago, the entire Deer District was nothing but a parking structure and some crappy buildings. It’s so amazing to see the Bucks winning the championship after 50 years (and hello, 50 points Giannis!!) and the amazing impact on the city. I’m just too excited not to share this in my portion of the Love List.
- Just starting to read Joyful and I’m always excited to read a book about happiness! If you’ve read it, leave a comment and let us know what you thought!
- I recently took a trip to Ikea and if you’ve been there you know how quickly your cart can fill! So I wanted to share a few of my favorite things I got from there that are also now some of my favorites in my house! This black circle decor is so simple yet if you pair it with a few things I think it’s so fun.
- I have this rug in my upstairs hallway and LOVE it.
- This plant pot is one of my favorites and can really go in any room! I also have this basket for plants and it looks so cozy!
- I have been loving headbands this summer! I forgot how much they help to keep hair out of my face and they can give any hairstyle a little pop of fun!
The Team’s Favorite – Water Bottle
- I watched this insanely long video series where someone was seeing how much ice a water bottle held. The best one with a straw was this Owala one, now I’m off to get one (I hate when water bottles don’t have a straw.) But the best twist top one was this Klean Kanteen one.
- 100% this Yeti tumbler. It is large enough that I feel like I am drinking plenty of water throughout the day. You can get a variety of different tops (I use the straw because it makes me drinks so much more water throughout the day) and keeps drinks nice and cold!
- This has been my favorite water bottle I’ve ever purchased. I love the handle and how much water it holds so I don’t have to keep filling it up as much!