In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing some early black Friday finds and a personalized ornament that would make a great gift. Plus, two mascara brands go head to head.
- Personalized recipe platter – this is such a beautiful and personal gift idea
- I spent a good hour (probably more) reading through the 100 best inventions of 2021 – fascinating – I learned so much!!!
- Crate and Barrel is having their Black Friday sale early and I, for one, am excited it’s early because I can cross a few things off my list – like these brushed brass picture frames – for myself. We have brass accents in our house and these frames are just gorgeous. Seriously, how gorgeous are these monogrammed cutting boards and this is such a neat idea. And I love this family photo album coffee table book, not only do I want one, but I have a few friends with kids I want to get these for; perfect for random photos AND I could see putting some kids artwork in there!
- My son is in Kindergarten and works heavily on writing and learning to read. I love the idea of preserving exactly what his cute little handwriting looks like at this moment in time, so if someone wants to buy me this ornament, I’d be ok with that. Haha, j/k I will be gifting it to myself!
- I am a big fan of mid-century modern design and just ran across something cool that the Wisconsin Historical Society is doing – it’s called Ever Gleaming and it’s an exhibit of the history of the aluminum Christmas tree.
- I have a twin sister and we were taking a quick break the other day and, of course, went to Target. We have very different styles and it became apparent as I was drooling over some Opalhouse Christmas decor and she was loving the Hearth and Hand (Magnolia) line. Which do you prefer?
- I just got this mascara and so far I love it! I usually always use this kind but I wanted to try something new.
- I saw someone post about this essential oil diffuser for the car and I added it to my wishlist! I also love the smell of this oil right now that supports a healthy immune system and has cleansing properties.
- I love this gift guide Etsy put together on how to shop for everyone on your list including ideas for ornaments, family gifts, charcuterie boards and more! This list gives you ideas for shopping for your values like gifts that are good for the planet or shopping local!
The Team’s Favorite – Gum
- I love Extra Winterfresh, so cooling!
- Guilty. I am a gum-lover. I pretty much only chew this gum. If I can’t find that at the store, for some reason, I still always stick with Peppermint gum, no fruity flavors here!
Leave a Reply