In this week’s Love List we’re sharing a guide to meditation for people who think they can’t meditate, clothing finds that are a MUST for your closet, Summer date night ideas and more!
- I’ve been crying laughing at this Instagram account – my parents are German so this just hits home every time, he gets the mannerisms and little speech patters just so right!
- A guide to meditation for people who think they can’t meditate.
- If you have an X in your clothing size, this shirt is for you! It’s the best t-shirt ever and super affordable, and it’s long enough! I just bought 2 more colors after getting the first one in black.
- Speaking of clothes, my newest store love is Abercrombie for jeans, and beautiful dresses, like this one!
- We’re out of hand soap so I need to get some, this is the one I’ll be getting, smells SO GOOD!
- Ben is really into Mario after seeing the newest movie, so I’m thinking of getting him this set for his birthday coming up (how time flies!)
- This was a fun list for Summer date night ideas!
- I just got these baking dishes and love that they come in three sizes and they each have a bamboo lid!
- I have been wanting a patio umbrella for SO long and finally grabbed this one. It’s been so great to have and is the perfect size.
- This has been my go-to heat protectant for my hair lately!
Love List Sourced Section