In this week’s Love List we’re sharing a $35 must-have work purse, 12 things to remember when you’re feeling overwhelmed, how to freeze pretty much everything and how you can replace paper towels!
- Got this $35 work purse and it’s really nice, I’ve been using it for 3 weeks now and really love it. It holds a lot and doesn’t mangle paper into weird shapes.
- Beautiful – flavored beans and also, check out this variety pack of pre-seasoned beans made with avocado oil…YUM!
- Speaking of beans, Nick got me the cookbook Cool Beans! It’s so beautiful and has so many recipes I can’t wait!
- Cool new book about Uncommon Kitchens!
- 12 things to remember when you’re feeling overwhelmed.
- How to freeze pretty much everything!
- This bakery makes my favorite sourdough bread! I always pick it up at Fresh Thyme but you can also find their baked goods at Colectivo coffee shops. You can also find Phi’s Sourdough recipes here!
- This show just came out on Netflix and it’s actually kind of interesting, it’s definitely different but so interesting!
- I also already finished the new season of Selling Sunset (great if you love real estate shows and drama!)
- I grabbed this phone case and I LOVE the color.
- This is a perfect everyday t-shirt!
- I’ve been loving these microfiber towels for cleaning instead of always using paper towel.
Love List Sourced Section
This Handstand Mug from Melissa Maya Pottery is stunning! You can find it here and also look around her website that has gorgeous pieces.
Leave a Reply