In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing some super fun finds that include a fun way to find some of the most popular items on the internet, great fashion lines coming to Target and a dupe that’s well worth the price!
- Amazon has a hidden section for products that have gone viral on TikTok, it’s called “Internet Famous” – I took a look around, I feel kind of old with some of the products, lol.
- Gorgeous Italian leather purseItalian leather purse | Kid’s plate | Internet famous
- Completely fascinating – which mushrooms should be washed or brushed off, thanks Cooks Illustrated.
- Now that Sam is starting to eat basically everything we’re eating, just cut up small, I’m going to get him this.
- I ran across this super fun blanket and then found an over-sized floral version too!
- I fell in love with this confetti tableware as soon as I saw it!
- I ran across this account with silly little tips and tricks from a self-proclaimed ‘Internet Grandma.’ I am always struggling with meal prep, but this hack just may be the one to keep me on track!
- It’s always fun to see the lines that come to Target when they partner with famous designers. The fall designer collections look amazing!
- I’ve had my eye on this jacket for so long but can’t justify the price of so I went to Amazon to find a dupe and found this one!
- I just grabbed another pair of these leggings and love this color! I know I just said I couldn’t justify the price of the jacket but these are worth it to me. I haven’t found a pair of leggings that I love more than these.
- I’ve been following this Instagram account for a long time but just realized he has two Airbnb’s in Montana that are gorgeous!
Leave a Reply