In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a great site for eco-friendly bags (that don’t cost a fortune), some fun pajama finds and a moisturizer we all need. Plus, read to the bottom for the team’s favorite Aldi finds.
- When I want to make just 1 dozen cupcakes, I use this recipe via Joy The Baker – 12 frosted cupcakes, one stick of butter.
- I love a good eco-friendly product – how gorgeous are these simple (and affordable) bags – especially this washable backpack which is only $32!!
- Laughed when I saw this video because it’s so accurate of toddlers lol – James Corden and Justin Bieber take a dance class taught by toddlers.
- This is the BEST FOUNDATION I’ve ever used in my live. Yes, it’s pricey, but worth it. It’s called sublime perfection long lasting foundation and it’s so lightweight but covers nicely and seriously doesn’t feel like you’re wearing makeup at all, and lasts all day. I’ve finally found ‘the one’ with foundations.
- My favorite street artist has struck again! Check out this Banksy-style tribute to the end of summer from Banksy.
- I got targeted with an ad for this hilarious planter. I love it, haha. It speaks to how I feel about gardening – it’s mostly silly and I just try to have a little fun with it. (Meaning, I am a very bad gardener!).
- My two-year old is obsessed with garbage trucks. It’s adorable, haha. Anyway, I just ordered these pajamas for her and she is going to be so excited!
- And, by the way, did you know that you could buy some pretty fun stuff on PBS.com!? My son loves Richard Scary (and so did I as a kid), so I got him these pajamas. New PJs for everyone!
- I just restocked on this moisturizer after not having it for a while and I forgot it’s one of my favorites!
- These DIY macrame plant hangers are SO cute! I see them all over the place and I love the way they look.
- I love following Pottery Barn because all of their decor and design is so dreamy! I love the look of this bathroom and want everything in the photo!
- I have to share my favorite snack right now! These crackers with this dip is so so so good and super easy take on the go!
The team’s favorite – Aldi Find!
- I absolutely love shopping at ALDI, but I’m not going to lie, I forget about it as an option a lot of the time. Every single time I go there though, I’m impressed and love it. On my last trip I picked up the most delicious granola ever in Coconut Chia flavor. And, they had ground lamb for $5.99/lb. which is crazy cheap (usually it’s 13.99) so I bought 4 lbs. so I can make one of my favorite meals – lamb meatballs with yogurt sauce
- I’ve been a long time of lover (and defender) of Aldi when my friends weren’t quite sure. I love the ways they are able to save money for shoppers – read more about that here. My husband and I both love these candles. I love their nuts and trail mixes.
- These are SO good…very easy to eat the whole bag! I love the options they have for gluten free foods especially their snacks.