In this week’s Love List, Bridget is sharing a bunch of great kids items (including backpacks) and Phi found an article full of resources for affordable art. Oh and keep reading for the yummiest breakfast foods the whole team loves!
- Oh my goodness, a friend told me about this fun adventurous Snack Box called Universal Yums and I just signed up!!! HOW FUN DOES IT LOOK?!? I picked Taiwan as our first country. I just know Nick and I (and the kids!) are going to love this.
- Loved reading this list about 9 places to get affordable artwork from Wit & Delight.
- This summer we’ve weirdly had a lot of little bugs in our house – gross, I know – we’ve tried the homemade solutions, we’ve had an exterminator out. I’m oddly excited about this find.
- Have you seen this adorable kids line at Target? It’s the latest collab with Target and this time it’s with children’s book illustrator and author Christian Robinson. I am pretty much loving all of the products, but especially the book You Matter, this shirt and this one that I snagged for my daughter (sadly, nothing in my son’s size!) and the fact that they have adaptive clothing options!
- Saw this ring cleaning hack on @laurenkaysims Instagram story and it works great!
- How cute are these kids hats?! I love so many of them – I’ll never be able to choose!
- A few years ago, I learned about State Bags and have been ordering from them ever since. For every bag purchased State donates fully-packed backpacks and helps fund other special projects with partner charities and schools. I own a bag similar to this (I got mine years ago so I’m not sure they still sell my exact one) and love these Kane bags for kids (look at all of the fun prints and colors!)
- Last week I pulled a muscle in my neck and it was VERY stiff and sore so I was looking for a way to easily make a rice heating pad instead of using the normal heating pad. This was WAY easier than I thought and I used this article as a guide!
- I wanted to get a facial for my birthday but ended up buying a few tools like this one and this bundle so I could do them at home myself! I think it will take some time to tell how much they are working but it was SO relaxing and felt like I was at a spa at my own house!
- I saw this cool product on the Today Show and I’m very intrigued by it! More curious if it actually works and would love to use it for coffee!
The team’s favorite – Breakfast Food
- I’ve been on a major ‘brinner’ or breakfast for dinner kick. It’s easy, quick, and everyone in my family loves it. My favorite is simple scrambled eggs and toast, chocolate chip waffles or breakfast tacos. Also, just saw this Breakfast Bible cookbook I definitely need to add to my collection!
- On the weekends, we always do at least one fun breakfast with the kids – pancakes, waffles, donuts or these cinnamon rolls. Nothing special, but full of lovely memories of my childhood so I like to pass those memories along to my kids!
- My go to breakfast is always pancakes or waffles! We always have this kind in the cabinet!