In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a new mug collection and a special drink mix to enjoy in those mugs. Plus, a new toy we need feedback on, warm cozy jackets and a dupe you have to see to believe!
- This beautiful cookbook caught my eye – I Dream of Dinner (so you don’t have to)
- As we get closer to the holidays, consider this my psa for tool you really need – helps open boxes!!
- How absolutely ADORABLE is this Ceramic Mug Collection – especially the sweater gnome – WANT!!
- I used to use this golden paste (turmeric) to make turmeric lattes but the business closed, then I came across a company that makes mixes and I cannot wait to try this one – and how fun is this set.
- @TurtleCreekLane is absolutely DECKING out her house right now and I am LOVING it. Fa la la!
- I’ve know about this AMAZING Anthropologie Home Outlet for a while, but just found out that West Elm has an outlet too. Oh how I wish I lived closer to either of them!
- I have great windows for wreaths but I always struggle with how to hang them. I’m trying out these hooks this year – wish me luck!
- Have you seen this floating around the internet? It’s so silly, but also puts a smile on my face and we could all use extra smiles!
- I just discovered this new modular, magnetic toy that I am debating getting for my kids. Know anyone that has it? I’d love to hear any feedback!
- Old Navy just had a big sale and I grabbed two of these…I should have got every color! They are so cozy and soft.
- I am all for a good dupe and if you love workout clothes you’ll love this one too! I’ve tried this Lululemon top before and ended up returning it because I found this dupe for 1/2 the price and they are the exact same!
- I love adding an electrolyte mix to my water and I found this new one that I’ve been loving! They have tons of good flavors too.
- If you love the show Selling Sunset or any realtor shows, you’ll love this one! I just started watching it and I’m already hooked on it.
Leave a Reply