In this week’s Love List, we’re planning for Christmas stockings, sharing a quick last minute fall craft and sharing our favorite soups! Read on to see what the SweetPhi team found this week.
- Christmas stocking time – thankfully Pottery Barn Kids still has the Woodland Collection stockings so we’ll get this new baby a stocking that will match the rest of our families’
- Have you ever heard of a service called Task Rabbit? I recently saw something about it and thought it was so neat and could be helpful to some…you can hire someone to build furniture or help you move or organize or clean, tasks like that!
- 11 Google Drive features everyone should know about – amazing, I use Google Drive all the time!
- We could not love our monthly Universal Yums box more; it’s so fun! They send you snacks from a different country monthly!!!! I’m getting this as a Christmas present for a few hard-to-shop-for family gifts this year!
- I stumbled across this post, originally on the roseandrex page. It led me to the IG page for liddierowl who I had never previously heard of. This craft makes me smile and is so simple. Now I’m loving all sorts of things on liddierowl‘s page.
- My Mom knew that my son wanted to be an Enderman for Halloween. He actually made his own costume and it’s so cute! But she thought he’d have fun with this one too. And it’s so funny watching him walk around in it! He loves it, haha!
- My daughter’s daycare held a trunk or treat for the kiddos and we decorated our trunk as Frozen – she loves Elsa! I used these snowflakes and this decorative banner to help complete the look.
- I’ve wanted a pair of shorter rain boots so I ordered these! I think they will be perfect for rainy or slushy winter days.
- For all the other fellow foodies, this list has 2021’s favorite restaurants in the United States!
- If anyone is a fan of Adele I’m sure you’ve already heard her new song, but if not…go listen to it!
The Team’s Favorite – Soup
- This butternut squash soup is my all time favorite soup, and I love soups so that’s saying a lot!
- My favorite soup is actually one my Mom makes – it’s a chicken tortilla soup made in a slow cooker. Super easy and delicious! You basically put the following ingredients in a slow cooker and let it cook!
- Chicken breasts, Rotel fire roasted tomatoes, med or hot salsa, black beans, corn, green chilies. And we usually eat it with avocado, sour cream and tortilla chips. Delish!