In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing how to make a vision board for the new year, a great game to play with the family and some fun wellness trends for 2023. Check them out below!
- My feet still have crazy tan lines from my Birkenstocks (Gizeh flip-flop style fan over here) but I just saw this new style and I’m in LOVE!
- Nick got so sick of our old Tupperware he came home with these beauties!!
- Recently discovered that Shutterbean has this super cool Etsy shop and got this beautiful Weekly Intentions planner – I love lists and wow, this is just designed so beautifully; can’t wait to try it!
- I shared a tutorial on how I make a vision board every year – check it out here
- I love when people are finding ways to re-use old clothing, purses; items that would otherwise go to a landfill. I just ran across this Vera Bradley and ThredUp partnership and I think it’s so great. Two of my Grandma’s and my Mom both love Vera Bradley so I’m certainly passing it along!
- We love playing this crazy horse racing game that everyone gets SO INTO, but I’ve always played it as a card game. I recently saw @thedailytay share this board game version and I can’t wait to get one for our family!
- I’m already thinking about Valentine’s treats for my kid’s school classrooms and my first grader is very into reading right now, so I think these bookmarks are a great idea!
- I love a good snarky sticker (a few I am giggling at now: 1, 2, 3) when everything else you’re seeing online is serious about getting your butt in gear for 2023. So, remember to have a laugh too!
- My sister just got one of these bags and it would make the perfect beach bag or to keep in the car! They have TONS of colors too.
- I always love finding new wellness ideas/trends, so this list of 2023 trends was an interesting read!
- If anyone follows the shacket trend, this one just came out and is a major dupe of the Free People one!