In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is, of course, sharing a bunch of great clothing finds, must-follow Instagram accounts and even a few videos we recommend that you watch if you’re looking for a good laugh.
- Weighted stuffed animals are a toy category that are taking off. I just read a piece somewhere that
certain studies suggest that heavy stuffed animals can initiate a relaxation response, which can help children with ADHD and anxiety.
- We love a good documentary in our house, but even better than that is this hilarious parody show called Documentary Now! What we do is watch the real documentaries and then the Documentary Now parody. So so funny.
- I completely forget about H&M, but they have some beautiful, affordable, clothing – like this turtleneck sweater, GORGEOUS!
- I haven’t watched Saturday Night Live in years, but recently ran across these two skits; Ladies Night Song and Murder Show. They both just hit so true, I had to share!
- If I haven’t already shared this here, you must follow @officialsadbeige on Insta. I, too, was one of those parents that swore my kids would have wooden, aesthetically pleasing toys … until I actually raised a few kids! I literally laughed out loud at this video so I sent it to my sisters to enjoy too! This is one of so many hilarious videos you need to watch!
- A fun Insta account to follow if you love checking out fun fashion – Making it in Manhattan.
- Walmart clothes are getting cuter and cuter! From the whole Scoop line to some seriously adorable girls’ clothes that I’m snagging for my daughter. I mean, check out this snow suit and shacket!
- I’ve been wanting to try these granola bars for a long time and finally did! I found them at Costco but they also have them on Amazon or at Wal-Mart. They’re really good and perfect to grab on the go!
- The perfect Fall flannel! I got it a size bigger so it was a little oversized.
- With the weather changing and getting more dry, I found this hair mask that I’ve been loving to keep my hair moisturized!
- I’ve always heard it’s good to sleep with am eye mask on (especially if it’s silk) but haven’t tried it yet! I liked this article for the best sleep masks!
Leave a Reply