I’m so excited to share this ultimate awesome gift guide under $50! There is something for every person on your list. Have fun shopping!
1. Big White Yeti Candle – anyone who knows me knows how much I love a good candle. And what I love about this company is that they are local to Milwaukee! A product I love, in a city I love!
2. Universal Yums – this is so much fun and would make an awesome gift. This is a subscription box for snacks from around the world. We’ve been doing it for a couple of months and it has been so cool to see all of the crazy, unique things the kids are trying!
3. DIY Kit for kids and adults – I love this Global Adventure Cooking Kit because it encourages parents and kids to cook together (which I obviously love to do with Ben), but it also teaches them some geography and culture along the way. I also love doing art projects with Ben, so another great DIY Kit option to do with kids is this clay model kit.
4. SoftPretzel & Beer Mustard Making Kit (or any of these awesome DIY kits) – it’s so fun to allow people to create. That’s one of the reasons I love these DIY kits. Plus, there is such a range, from making your own sparkling wine to artisan BBQ sauce.
5. Meal Delivery Service – the absolute perfect gift for the new mom on your list, the busy family trying to balance working full time and time with the kids, the person wanting to try new foods….and the list goes on. My personal favorite is Home Chef (if you’re getting meals not a gift card for someone else, use code 40SweetPhi for $40 off your first two orders), but Sun Basket is another fantastic option if you’re looking for healthier options.
6. Touch Screen Gloves – I’ve been on the hunt for a good pair of touch screen gloves. You know that I’m always shooting pictures or peaking at things on my social media, so having a gloves that allow me to stay warm and still get the job done are super important to me.
7. Eddie Bauer Home Plush Sherpa Fleece – I truly don’t think you can have too many blankets! Especially if you swap them out depending on the season.
8. Soy Candle – I’m a BIG fan of candles especially when they can double as a cute decor piece! This one is a soy based candle and I just love the look of it.
9. Vagus Nerve Pillow Mist – I’ve fallen asleep asap after misting this spray and I think it’s a lovely calming scent!
10. Blanket Scarf – anything that can double as a blanket, but pass as fashion, is good in my book! A blanket scarf is maybe the best thing every created, am I right!? Haha
11. Good phone case – Again, see note above about how much I use my phone on a daily basis – don’t we all? So when schlepping all the things around (groceries, kids, bags and more bags), it’s nice to just have a great phone case that also happens to double as a wallet. And this case, in particular, is super sturdy for any of you that might drop your phone on the regular.
12. Modeling Clay for Kids – My kids LOVE doing crafts and creative projects and this clay is so fun and perfect for them!
13. Essential Oil Diffuser – I love essential oil diffusers for when you don’t always want a candle going!
14. Denim Apron – I love a good apron and already have a denim apron on my list for this year. I do love the apron Ben made me that says “Mom” on it, but these denim aprons are sleek and amazing. Plus, there is a His and Hers version available – a great couple gift for the couple that loves to cook together.
15. Reusable eco-friendly kitchen bags – Have you seen these cool bags yet?! I am always trying to make an effort to be a little more friendly to the environment here and there. I’m not perfect, but these bags help along the way.
16. YETI Tumbler – These tumblers are SO amazing! They have tons of colors and they truly keep your drinks hot or cold.
17. Tote Bags – I absolutely love tote bags. I keep a pile of them in my car for those spur of the moment grocery trips. And I love them even more when they have a super PUN-ny saying on them!
18. Ornament – Every year, I buy a new food-themed ornament for our tree. These ornaments are far and away my favorite. This year, I’m feeling the coconut-shrimp vibe!
19. Tic Tac Toe Wooden Board Game – Not only is this super fun to have to play but it looks nice too! This would be a fun gift for the whole family or for a game night.
20. Slippers with Soles – confession, sometimes I like to wear my slippers outside. I mean, I’m only running to the mailbox or going out on the porch, but it’s nice to have a sturdy sole on slippers for this very reason.
21. Cookbooks – cookbooks are always a great gift and I happen to have two that are great for a new Mom and a busy family. AND, coming soon, if you purchase either cookbook – Baby Food Maker Cookbook or Fast & Easy Five Ingredient Recipes, you will get a free sweetPhi tote bag! Details launching on Small Business Saturday so keep an eye on the blog!
22. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Gloss – When I want to feel even just a little bit put together, I slap on some of this lip gloss and viola! This gloss stays on all day and makes my lips feel silky and yummy 🙂
23. Beeswraps – You’ve maybe heard me talk about these before, but I learned about beeswraps when I was trying to loose less plastic wrap in the house (see environment note above).
24. Leggings – everyone needs a good pair of leggings and these leggings are all you need. I don’t wear much Lululemon, but a friend of mine told me that these leggings are a really great knock-off of a Lululemon pair. Works for me!
25. Cocktail Bitters Set – My husband loves making cocktails so he would love something like this! Give your at-home tipples a cocktail lounge finish with a set of natural, aromatic bitters.
26. iPhone Stand – I use my phone for pretty much everything, so I love having this stand to set it on. It sits in my kitchen and I use it when I’m playing music from my phone, when I’m using it to read recipes or even send a quick text.
27. Matching Pajamas – each year, our family buys Hanna Andersson pajamas and these are a favorite in our house. But I couldn’t decide because these and these are also so amazing! The best part is that they make it easy for the family to get a whole matching set and I just love to get matching pairs for the kiddos.
28. Cutting Board – there is something about a beautiful personalized gift and this cutting board is the perfect fit for almost anyone on your list. It’s simplistic and functional and would look great even left out on the counter.
29. Indulgence Chocolate – if you’ve never had this chocolate, now is the time to try it. I love the sample pack because you get a little taste of everything. Plus, this is a company local to Milwaukee, which is always my favorite!
30. Planner – All planners are not created equally. I have spent more time than I care to admit looking for the perfect planner and this is it! Every year, I look forward to buying a new one and filling it up with all of the fun plans for the blog.
Other awesome gifts:
Universal Charging Port – this thing is the coolest! You just plug it in and simply place any device that needs a charge on top and viola, charged device. No more searching for the right cord or a place to plug it in, this is the only charger you’ll need. I’m obsessed. And you can even order them personalized. If that’s not your thing, here is a more basic option as well.
Cooking Class – Experience gifts are quickly becoming one of my favorite things to give and get. When you have that person on your list that is impossible to shop for, look toward an experience gift like these amazing cooking classes. And save some time, go online now to buy a gift card for the cooking class, buy this adorable food-themed ornament and gift the two items together. In no time, you have an adorable gift for almost anyone on your list.
Audible Subscription – if you’ve been reading along for awhile, you know that I spend quite a bit of time in the car, so audio books are my best friend. Listening to them makes the time go so much more quickly. A few summers back, I shared a list of books on my listening list and I got through listening to them all! You can get an Audible subscription for as low as $14.95 per month, so put $50 on a gift card and give someone the gift of audiobooks for three months. They will love it. Pair the gift card with a great pair of headphones for listening and you’ve got a great gift for a book-lover!
For even more gift ideas, check out more of our favorite ideas here.