In this week’s love list, the SweetPhi Team has some great finds! Read more to learn about a great coffee for your on-the-go lifestyle, a great dessert for only $5, some of the best mascara and much more.
- Nick is responsible for finding me THE BEST NAIL POLISH EVER: Expressie (quick dry nail polish because with kids, lets be real, I don’t have an hour for nail polish to dry!)
- I recently heard about Seed Cycling (women eat certain seeds to help balance their hormones different times in the month) and can’t wait to try these and these energy bites!
- Couldn’t agree more – Best $5 dessert in the freezer aisle – my mom served these and I occasionally still get them, nostalgia!! Get yours here.
- Just purchased my first Stanley mug.
- I bought this lamp for my windowless office – light therapy here we come!
- I just ran across these cups and love the idea. My kids can seem to go through like 4 cups a day, I swear! This way, they can get their own cup and use the same one throughout the whole day.
- Steeped coffee – maybe I’m late to the game here, but I am loving the idea of having coffee that you consume just like tea. It’s great for on-the-go!
- It’s been a crazy winter (one day, school is called off for too much snow and ice and two days later it’s 40 degrees), so I am dreaming of warmer weather. We need a new patio umbrella and I’m loving this vibe.
- Speaking of scallop edges – these switch plates!
- The coziest pair of joggers! I have the Black Wash color but they have a few other fun ones!
- I used this mascara a little while ago and then stopped because it was more expensive than another one I like from Honest Beauty, but I just grabbed a new one and I remembered how good it was! By far one of my favorite mascaras!
- I just started this book in hopes to have a better morning routine! I’ve heard a lot of good things about it.
- I love these little cabinet shelves to help organize any cabinet/closet!
Leave a Reply