In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a few fun Easter basket finds, a great Springtime sweater and another product collaboration that also has us dreaming of the Springtime!
- The most luxurious premium brand I just discovered is called Cuyana, they have this laptop backpack I have my eye on. I love the size of this one, all other ones are too small to fit my computer!
- We didn’t have Easter baskets for all the kids, so we got these and then this ribbon to wrap around the handle
- The main Easter gift we’re giving the kids is piggy banks!
- My son got this draw your own puzzle as a gift and we love it! I would suggest getting a multi-pack as one simply isn’t enough. He kept wanting to draw more and more things. These puzzles make a great gift for any age kid – or hey, even an adult!
- Another great collaboration that I love seeing. Liberty of London is one of my favorite brands, but not always in my budget. Years ago, they did a collab with Target and my Mom gave me a shirt in my Easter basket and I still love it to this day. Right now, I have my eyes on these adorable sheets!
- I’m going to attempt something similar to these filled eggs (via @lucie.bakes) on Easter. I get to host this year and think they’ll make a great special treat at everyone’s place setting!
- I saw this AMAZING hack for measuring liquids or sticky things like honey or syrup when baking!
- I love this sweater for Spring! It’s cute and cozy that you could dress up or down for the changing seasons.
- I’ve already started Spring cleaning (especially my closet!) and I came across this list that is super helpful for any house with tips to declutter!
Leave a Reply