In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a few shows for you to watch – in case you’re looking for something new! Plus read on to find the happiest cities in the US and how to score a great deal at Build-a-Bear.
- List of food shows and movies from Bon Appetit editors.
- Tempted to get this fancy hand sanitizer spray which also ‘rejuvenates’ your skin. The scent sounds lovely too.
- My cords always fall down off my desk, do yours? Check out these cable cord organizers.
- Simply amazing new show alert: Extraordinary Attorney Woo – I laughed, I cried, I was entertained. Such a well done show (it does have subtitles though, but I didn’t mind). “Brilliant attorney Woo Young-woo tackles challenges in the courtroom and beyond as a newbie at a top law firm and a woman on the autism spectrum.
- I finally watched the Manti Te’o story on Netflix. In case you’ve been living under a rock, it’s called Untold; The Girlfriend Who Didn’t Exist and it’s a must watch! It’s heartbreaking, but gripping and he just seems like a pretty solid guy.
- My sister got me these Food Huggers years ago and I’m still using them to this day. That picture is actually a cucumber from my fridge right now!
- @Retailtherapybabe just shared this and I can’t believe I’ve never known it! Build a Bear has a program called Count your Candles where you simply pay your age for a bear. How fun!
- Love this icon and her birthday celebration!
- I recently started watching this show again and I really like it! If you like reality tv…you might like it too!
- We’ve also started watching Yellowstone which I didn’t think I would like at all…but it’s actually really good!
- I’m already in Fall mode and I bought this pumpkin spice coffee creamer. I’ve been making pumpkin spice lattes at home and this creamer is so good and creamy! I also add it to the milk frother so it’s warm when I add it to the espresso!
- This article shares the happiest cities and states in the U.S.!