Move over Parmesan Chicken, there’s a new crusted Chicken in town, and it’s name is Cheese Biscuit Chicken!
This chicken is seriously one of the easiest things I’ve ever made and is super delicious…and the whole entire meal you see in the pictures has only 5 Ingredients.. and..guess what? Today is Friday so happy Five Ingredient Friday!!
The Cheese Biscuits used in this recipe are from the Salem Baking Co…ummmm…they have the most delicious products, have you entered the giveaway, if not, what are you waiting for-they’re giving away a whole gift basket?!? There’s only 2 days left!! Enter here!
Not only are the Cheese Biscuits amazing, but the ones I used are “all-natural Blue Stilton Cheese Biscuits, baked with aged Blue Stilton cheese imported from Long Clawson Dairy in the United Kingdom.” Fancy, right? But so easy to make, you just coat the chicken with crushed cheese biscuits and cook in olive oil, that’s it, no other coating process needed!
- 1 lb Chicken breasts
- 1 package Salem Baking co Cheese Biscuits crushed (Blue Stilton are the flavor I used)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil may need a little more depending on your pan
- 1 Jar Pasta sauce of choice
- 1 package pasta of choice I used linguine
- In a food processor, process the crackers for 30 seconds to a minute until they are all crumbly.
- On a large flat plate lay the biscuits and then the chicken breasts. Pat and cover the chicken with the cheese crackers.
- In a frying pan heat the olive oil, lay chicken breasts in the oil and cook each side for 8-10 minutes until the chicken is done.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, warm up pasta sauce.
- To serve - I served it family style- lay pasta on the bottom, cover with sauce, then place the chicken on top and enjoy 🙂