- 1 8oz package Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 small can black olives, diced
- ½ cup to 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup green lettuce, chopped
Mix cream cheese and sour cream together, add taco seasoning and mix really well. Spread mixture onto bottom of the dish you would like for your dip to be served in. Next spread the olives evenly, add the diced tomato and green onion, sprinkle the cheese, and lastly add the lettuce. And you’re all done and everyone will love it!
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!