For the past 3 months every time I come across something I think would make a great gift or that I would want, I’ve been jotting it down on a list. People have been asking me if I have any gift ideas for them, and so I put together my list and turned it into a Holiday Gift Guide with 15 items, all under $50 dollars, enjoy!
1. Cupcake Apron – I once told my best friend ‘I’m a sucker for a cute apron’ and we laughed…but it is so true, I love a cute apron, and wouldn’t this just be the perfect addition to any kitchen?
2. Silicone Cupcake Liners – These little beauties are amazing, silicone cupcake liners make the cupcake making process that much easier! These are the Jumbo one, I like the bigger ones for when I’m making Savory dishes in the form of mini pot pies like these individual chicken pot pies.
3. True Life Sea Salt – This Sea Salt is simply amazing, I use it almost every day and probably use it more than regular salt! It’s an ‘herby salt’ and the flavor…wow…it’s out of this world good! It has a combination of Organic Celery Leaf, Parsley, Thyme, Chive, Basil, Rosemary, Cilantro and Garlic. Check out my Sour Cream and Chive Oven Fries I made with it. Best of all, new customers use code NEW2TB for a 10% discount!
4. Walnut Oil – Delicious walnut oil is perfect for salads, pastas, meats and baking.
5. Martha Stewart’s-Cooking School: Lessons and Recipes for the Home Cook – This book is like a Kitchen Bible, I got it as a gift last Christmas and reference and read it all the time!
6. Pyrex Bowls with Lids – I probably use these bowls on a daily basis, they are great because they can be used to mix things in AND then you can just throw a lid on it and use it as the serving bowl, or you can put it in the fridge. I really use these all the time, they are fantastic!
7. Europe Foodie Map Coffee Mug – Ok this item is just neat! It is a Black and White Coffee Mug that has a map of Europe and then names of popular dishes written in, I definitely am adding this to my Christmas List.
8. Godiva Chocolates – Just Yum yum yum with this gift box of assorted Belgian chocolates
9. Cupcake Carrier – You just finished making a batch of Strawberry Cream Cupcakes and you want to transport them…now what? You look around and have nothing…in comes this awesome Collapsible Cupcake Carrier! If you want to be super nice, you might even want to bake someone a batch of cupcakes and then gift them this carrier full of cupcakes…ideas ideas!
10. KitchenAid Spatula – A great little stocking stuffer is a Spatula, they come in handy when baking and one can never have enough!
11. KitchenAid Tools and Gadget Set – This set has everything…and all in the same color! This is just an all around amazing set!
12. Infused Sugar Set – How fun is this gift idea? A cool DIY for the foodie on your list, a kit and directions for making Infused Sugars
13. Yankee Candle – Christmas Cookie – Have your house smell like Christmas Cookies even when you’re not baking with this amazing smelling candle.
14. Farmers Market Calendar – This calendar has the most amazing illustrations. This is another item I’m putting on my Christmas List and hoping to get as a present.
15. KitchenAid 13 Piece Knife Set with Block – Awesome knives with a block! I use my kitchen knifes so often, and it’s nice to have set, and this one doesn’t break the bank and is super cute!
Disclaimer: please note that some of the above links are affiliate links and I will receive a tiny percentage of the order at no cost to you. At the time I put this list together, all products were under $50 dollars. Any money that gets made through affiliate links goes directly back into the blog and allows me to do fun giveaways for Sweetphi readers. Also, please note that all above thoughts and comments are as always my own. Thank you, hope this list is helpful to you!