In this week’s Love List, I’m sharing all of my Sephora must-haves (just in time for their sale!) plus Bridget is getting you ready for Mother’s Day with an early gift idea and Alyssa is sharing a must-have shoe for spring into summer.
- How cute is this list? 35 tiny ways to make your partner smile … #3 and #4 are two of the things that Nick does sometimes that make my whole day!
- Sephora is having their Spring sale, so I just have to share my favorites – even thought I just bought some, I’ll stock up on my favorites because I use them over and over.
- One item I’m going to add to my above list is this self tanning mousse. I’ve heard good things about (I’ve heard it’s natural looking and not streaky or orangey). I’m very very pale, especially living here in WI so I’m going to give it a try.
- I’d never heard the term ‘parental burnout’- this article made me sad to hear that the US was among the highest in the world having ‘parental burnout’
- Ok, I don’t really drink soda, but I feel like I suddenly need to buy some Diet Coke after this amazing Diet Coke commercial. My favorite part is right around 35 seconds – hilarious. Drink what your Mama gave ya!
- For as long as I can remember, I’ve always loved Liberty of London. First, one Easter, I got a beautiful Liberty of London shirt in my Easter basket (I think they did a collab with Target) and then, when I studied abroad in London, I got to see their flagship store and fell even more in love! Their prints just make me happy and scream springtime!
- I did some early Mother’s Day shopping and got my sister this necklace. I thought it was a fun take on a birthstone necklace. Instead, this necklace has the birth flowers for her two kids and I included her dog too 🙂 (who also happens to share the same b-day month as her husband).
- I just completed this 7 day detox. It felt so good to do especially right after Easter and all the treats! I’ve done a few of these and while they can be tough to get through, it is so worth it at the end of the 7 days.
- I tried these chips for the first time and they might be my new favorite! I made some homemade guacamole to to dip them in and it was such a good snack!! I can already tell these will be in my pantry for a while!
- I’ve had my eye on these shoes and they’ve been sitting in my cart for a while! I think they would be the perfect Spring/Summer shoe that would go with anything. (Phi is also obsessed with mules so I know she’ll love seeing these).
- I have this extension on my computer that will automatically find and test coupons and discounts for you online based on what’s in your cart. It’s been very helpful a few times and you can get rewards from it too!
The Team’s Favorite – Socks
- I think I’ve mentioned these before because I love them so much, but these Saucony socks are totally amazing.
- My husband and I both love Smartwool socks. They are obviously great in the winter months, but I love them for running as well because they keep your feet cool while wicking the sweat off your feet. Plus, they have all kinds of fun prints and patterns.
- These are my favorite everyday socks and are great for working out too!
*Curious about the SweetPhi Team, read more here!