In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a few handy holiday tips and finds, including a way to make a statement piece of decor on a budget. Plus, you’ll be inspired to travel after reading the article all about train trips. Enjoy!
- The common belief that steals joy – super interesting and great info on JOY!
- This is really great to have on hand for the holidays – both for wrapping presents and kids crafts (or making holiday cards)
- Nick and I have always wanted to take a train trip. On our honeymoon we took a day trip on a train and LOVED it. This post on readers’ favorite train trips is so so so amazing and makes me want to take an extended train trip!
- I love this company for kids clothing. Made in Brooklyn with organic cotton and such cute, vibrant patterns. Heads up, they’re having a holiday sale now so check it out!
- I saw this story and it is just so darn cute and perfect for the holiday season. I knew I needed to share it.
- Fun Target find – I got one pair of these for myself and one for my Mother-in-Law (she has a fun sense of style too!). They are super comfy and stylish.
- I saw a lady at the grocery store with the CUTEST backpack I’ve ever seen so I asked where she got it…I wasn’t expecting the price but it is made of wool so it all made sense. It’s definitely saved to my someday list though!
- This Etsy shop has such cute Christmas shirts! I love this one!
- This is such a clever idea!! Big holiday decor is always so pricey so this is a great hack!
- This piece has been on my wishlist for a while now to upgrade some of my floating shelf decor! They have different designs and it would make a great gift!
The Team’s Favorite – Wrapping Paper
- I’ve loved Hallmark double sided wrapping paper for years, and it just so happens to be the handiest thing now that I have kids, because I like wrapping each kids’ gifts in their own wrapping paper 🙂 And it’s not flimsy so it doesn’t rip easily.
- I always have way to many rolls of wrapping paper because I like to match the paper with the personality of the person who I’m giving the gift to. I know that sounds silly, but my Mom loves snowmen and the vintage red Christmas truck, like this. My sister and I love Christmas light patterns like this. So, I don’t necessarily have a favorite brand – just love hunting for the perfect print!
- I always buy my wrapping paper from Target! I usually just look for my favorite pattern they have every year. I really love simple and rustic types of wrapping paper!
Leave a Reply