In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a must-listen playlist for all of your holiday baking and cooking needs. Check it out! Plus, there are still a few great ideas for last minute gifts below.
- I put together a holiday playlist, I’ve been playing it on repeat!! Spotify Holiday Baking Playlist – Christmas music!!
- The most BINGE-able movies, podcasts, tv shows list the Style bye Emily Henderson team, I love it!
- I laughed so hard at this Bloopers from Between Two Ferns.
- If you know anyone with a newborn, get them THIS WRAP – it’s been a complete life saver, for when Sam wants to be held but my arms are getting tired or I need two hands. The twins (who are two) wanted to be carried around in it, and it works for them too!!!!!
- Cannot tell you how many times I walk outside in slippers, mine need a sole, so when I saw THESE SLIPPERS it was an instant ‘add to cart!’
- I think I’ve mentioned her before, but I absolutely love Danae Mercer and she recently shared this nice reminder (pic above) in her weekly email – go sign up here for some lovely notes in your inbox.
- I am officially a boring adult, but saw this electric spin scrubber and now I really want one to clean my tubs. Cool cool.
- Do you need a last minute gift!? Phi actually just introduced us to this amazing website – perfect if you’re just shopping now!
- I was finishing up some Christmas shopping on Etsy and found this super cool gift idea that could be for any time! I love the idea and would be great for anyone who loves to cook or bake and especially if there are any special family recipes!
- Someone I know had earrings just like these and I’ve never seen them before! They are meant to look like a double ear piercing but it’s really only one.
- This is a super cool way to hang house plants! Her account has a lot of cool DIY ideas.